Uju Edochie Blog ©. Powered by Blogger.

Woman Badly Burnt As Gas Explodes While She's Using Her Phone .

Try avoid using your phone close to the gas, especially if you're not sure if your phone is genuine (original).

The lady on the ground was cooking when her phone rang, immediately she picked the call, the Gas cylinder in her kitchen exploded and threw her from her floor to the ground while she got burnt. See more pics...





Obviously, this didn't happen in Nigeria but it's trending on social media.

No comments